1. Name one thing you do every day: Hug my kids. And on school days we have snuggle time after we get home and run through the best/worst/funniest thing that happened at school.
2. Name two things you wish you could learn: I would like to learn to be comfortable riding horses and would like to learn speak another language, probably Italian.
3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood: Bonne Bell LipSmackers (especially Dr. Pepper flavor); the original Bionic Woman and the Six Million Dollar Man; Chatty Cathy doll.
4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do: creme brulee, fondue, risotto, pecan pie
5. Name five things or people that make you feel good: my daughter’s enthusiastic hugs and my son’s sweet longer ones; making my kids laugh (live for it); meeting friends for a drink or a movie, eating the four things from #4; winning at poker