The funny and stylish Tootsie Farklepants at Vintage Thirty was kind enough to run me down and lasso me so she could tag me for this meme. From what I hear, she didn’t even break a nail. She’s that good.
Since I know this is not all y’all’s first time at the rodeo, you can probably just skim these rules and ride on ahead to the saloon and order us a round links below. (Slow Panic, did I get that plural possessive right? Yes, I know you’re a transplant from the North. But if you help me, I won’t tag you.)
Rules: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written.
Link one must be about family
Link two must be about friends
Link three must be about yourself
Link four must be about something you love
Link five can be about anything you choose
Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.
This was a bit difficult, since my archives aren’t as deep as some, but here you go:
1. This tells you a few things I want for my children, wherever we end up. I might even be tempted to climb a tree with them.
2. I haven’t written about my friends (they know too much), but I might make some new, (old?) spooky ones, if I move into the right house.
3. Here is where I show my weakness for an artful, witty, or heartbreaking arrangement of words.
4. I love Mr. H and my children, but I really kinda love looking at cowboys, too.
5. This post was one of my favorites to write, mostly because I didn’t plan it.
If you’re on this Most Wanted list, you’ve been tagged:
(And if you’re Sam Elliott, please for the love of god stop reading my blog, saddle up, and ride on over to my house.)
If you don’t want to do the meme, I get it. My lassoing skills aren’t that great, so you’re safe.
Besides, I think Sam Elliott is on his way over.