Whine and trees party

by Jennifer on April 17, 2008

The Whine

These last few days I could have posted nothing more than my grocery list and it wouldn’t have made much difference, since my freakin’, flippin’ server keeps tanking on me every few hours (or more often). To those of you who were able to get onto my site (and to even leave a comment…god bless you all), thank you. It’s been pretty hit or miss, and if it continues I might have to consider changing servers. A cautionary tale to those considering self-hosting.

To be fair, the problems didn’t start until about a month ago, and the company had a good track record up until then. My fingers are crossed that they can work out the kinks. Soon. I’m going crazy, a little. But I’m trying to remain calm and look for the lighted exit signs.

And the Men in Trees

So instead of writing anything thoughtful or deep, I’m catching up on several missed episodes of Men In Trees. I have to say, Anne Heche in real life drives me a bit nuts, but I like her on this show. Plus, the men are seriously hot.

A few examples…

Scott Elrod as Cash

Scott Elrod

photo: Google Images

and James Tupper as Jack

James Tupper

photo: Google Images

and Ty Olsson as Sam

Ty Olsson

photo: TV Guide

Told you.

cce April 17, 2008 at 3:16 am

Yes, those men are worth the view. I’ll have to tune in and see what all the fuss is about. Good luck with your server…I don’t know the first thing about hosting unless we’re talking cocktail napkins and mini quiches.

Nicole P April 17, 2008 at 4:22 am

Wow!! Those are so nice looking men!! I have never watched that show before.

And about your server, I did have trouble leaving a comment yesterday. It took an usually long time for it to appear after I hit submit. I thought the problem was on my end though.

Mary Alice April 17, 2008 at 4:44 am

Sam…..ummmmmmmmm rrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mary Alice April 17, 2008 at 4:46 am

Actually never mind, I meant JACK. I got confused about which names applied to which photo. Jack the scruffy bearded one…yeah HE’S the one. mmmmm rrrrrr. I’m gonna have to watch that show.

Brenda April 17, 2008 at 4:53 am

I wondered why there haven’t been very many comments. I was gone all day yesterday so didn’t notice you weren’t up, but DEFINITELY noticed the day before.

Thanks for always posting such great pictures of, um, TOTALLY HOT men! I don’t watch television (lots of reasons, but mostly the time factor), but I love getting to see who’s looking good on that front anyway!

Did you see Anne Heche in ‘Allie McBeal’ (sp?) long ago? (From when I used to have a little more time on my hands). I loved her in that. Maybe she’s one of those people who you love the characters they play, but not the actor. I have a few on my list like that. The ones that are so cool and beautiful in whatever role they are playing, but can’t put a coherent sentence together in an interview. I’ll leave out names.

HRH April 17, 2008 at 5:30 am

I think the whine is warranted. At least you look cute.

Daryl E April 17, 2008 at 5:34 am

I wish I could get past her voice .. her real life persona is like watching a train wreck … I know there’s something else on tat the same time that we watch but I cant think what it is .. oy

Those men however are pretty hot .. Ty Olsson is my type.. yessssssssssssssss

Autumn April 17, 2008 at 5:35 am

I watched some of the first season of Men In Trees and really liked it. Still not sure why I drifted away….. especially after seeing that photo of Scott Elrod up there…. yum!

Madge April 17, 2008 at 6:02 am

i’ve never watched the show. why? why have i not watched this show? because my husband would watch it with me and mock it? who cares? i’m so watching this show.

the mama bird diaries April 17, 2008 at 7:41 am

LOVE Men in Trees although it takes some seriously cheesy directions. But the men are smokin’!

Melissa April 17, 2008 at 7:49 am

As my ancestors say: Uff da!

Tootsie Farklepants April 17, 2008 at 8:42 am

I had trouble a couple of times accessing your site. I hope they figure things out!

Kellan April 17, 2008 at 9:17 am

I began to wonder if it was just me having trouble with your site or what. Sorry to hear you are having problems – I hope they figure it out and quick!

Have a good day and thans for the “Men in Trees” FIX – Yowza!!

See ya – Kellan

Nap Warden April 17, 2008 at 9:57 am

I have caught Men in Trees a couple times…totally hot men! I’m with you on Anne H. as well…

Lisa Milton April 17, 2008 at 12:08 pm

Oh my they are pretty. I’m feeling better already.

flutter April 17, 2008 at 12:24 pm

sorry I died from gorgeous

flutter April 17, 2008 at 12:25 pm

sorry I died from gorgeous

we_be_toys April 17, 2008 at 1:43 pm

I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you! Hope they get the bugs out soon.

Jenn @ Juggling Life April 17, 2008 at 3:27 pm

I think I was one of the lucky few that got through yesterday. The men are intriguing but I just don’t think I can get over disliking Anne Heche enought to tune in. The eye candy is definitely welcome though.

Jenn @ Juggling Life April 17, 2008 at 3:27 pm

Crazycath April 17, 2008 at 3:32 pm

Mm Mmmm! Those are cute guys! Thanks for cheering me up with some lovely eye candy! Love the first one.

Just Jamie April 17, 2008 at 3:54 pm

Good God. Yup. Smokin’.

Amy Shipp April 17, 2008 at 4:46 pm

yummy! 😀

Angela April 17, 2008 at 5:13 pm

Nice eye candy. Worth the visit…especially since you’re all functional and all at this time.

JCK April 17, 2008 at 8:53 pm

Yes. And she gets to sleep with at least one of them in real life. Or did. 😉

Candy April 18, 2008 at 8:05 am

Never watched a single episode (Yes, she drives me nuts in real life too) but you were spot on about those men. Yummmm….

Milena April 25, 2008 at 5:06 pm

cutie pies every single one. Never watched the show. Is it worth my while in story line besides the hotties? Sorry about the server trouble. So far so good on the leaving you comments department. Not a single problem. I suppose that means you’ve ironed it all out.